Tuesday, December 18, 2007

memoirs of a broken love

Digital Painting
Software: PhotoshopCs3
Duration:18hours

I have taken a draining 18 hours to complete this painting in different stretches.



When… it was…..
We forgotten to make out each other..
We..the all in us
i want to reach my home before
the sky goes black
before the last rain, we got soaked
we forgotten to forget us…
for no reason,
I am dead….
I am in me..
I have written on my pillows
about you ..
when it was..
the wild kisses
fracturing bones, bleeding,
as i was wrapping me
in the blanket of death
i cry to go to my past
i cry to be born again..
i cry to become that innocent child
when i was in my school
No.. nothing is possible...
before i set in to boil in you..
before..
you vapourised in to clouds
where are you..?
where am i..?
when it was..?
when i am piping the poison..
you a refuge island

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

deni,
it's so beautiful...
the lines which are very ......
i can't tell it with words.......

Anonymous said...

alikkathiya oru pranayathinte
avaseshippano ithu.....
enkilium aa pranayathe/snehathe nee innum ishttappedunnuvo????
vedhanakale kayilelppichu poya aa nashtta pranayathekkal ethrayo valuthalle ........
ariyathe pokunna pranayam.......

Rafi said...

Deni,
this is the comment for the whole works which u had posted here. it's simply superb n mind blowing. keep on creating, wishing u more n more prosperous future in the filed. i would love to c if u could do a series of cartoon model of work on the present health scenario of our state.
prayers n love
rafi

നിജിൽ said...

no drops frm eyes..
no pain frm heart.
Me No more.
let me fix my name thr instd of ur......

Anonymous said...

denilal.
the lines are so......

Unknown said...

i read my heart in ur words...the same pain...whch cud not b expressed....thank u...

anushka said...

so beautiful..thank you..

Anonymous said...

ariyatheyannente antharangathilum avaleena ragam jwalichirunnoo..

avidaryamamathinnazhathe kanippa- nariyathe yannu njan aakulayay...

Shibu Raj A.K said...

Dear Deni

your lines evokes life than pain
i was frozen and stgnant all these days
your lines tell me i can feel life
i can be sensitive still.......

keep writing